Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hm.

To do, in the next week:

1. Finish table of variables for NIH proposal
2. Review paper for journal (deadline already passed--oops!)
3. Write data section of NIH proposal
4. Heavily edit dissertation chapter for submission to ASA
5. Re-frame/edit other paper for submission to ASA
6. Heavily edit cohabitation paper & construct tables
7. Read at least one paper for each of @16 faculty members I'm supposed to meet with next week
8. Write results section for LCA paper

...All before I pack for my interviews and get on a plane next Sunday. Sleep is optional, yes?

Before going back to work, a few updates:

-I recommend reading this article from the New York Times, on the missed signals of the Madoff scandal.
-I made a potato, cheese, and bacon soup tonight. It was so yummy. Food makes everything better.
-I've only been able to watch a few college basketball games so far this year. So what happens the very first time I catch a UNC game? They lose. Boo.

1 comment:

kim said...

You have interviews? Yea!