Saturday, March 14, 2009

The News, In Brief

Sorry I haven't posted. I have many things I want to post, which the problem--it's overwhelming. And I have a paper due for a conference on Sunday. So, I will just summarize here. Elaborations are coming, I promise:

1. I accepted a postdoc at Penn State. This means a Facebook page is imminent. I'm busy right now (and scared to join, I admit). But I promise, it will be done!

2. Alison and I went to Miami for three days. We had a fabulous time, and I wish we were still there.

3. I made yummy chocolate-caramel cupcakes for Alison's birthday last week, and I keep meaning to post the recipe. Also, I plan to post my "secret" chili recipe soon.

4. The spot in my mouth was a freckle, in case anyone was curious (for those who don't know--I had to get a biopsy of a dark spot on the roof of my mouth).

5. I have injured the arch of my foot. I have no idea what's wrong, but it hurts, and is preventing me from working out. It is driving me crazy.

6. I bought tickets to Beijing, and I am psyched!

7. I am obsessed with stories about ponzi schemes & Amanda Knox. There is something wrong with me.

I think that's it. See you all soon!

No comments: